Think carefully about what you write in blogs, in comments and always follow these rules.
- Don't use your last name
- Never give anyone your address, email address or phone number
- Do not post photos of others without their permission.
- Don't say anything that might be offensive to someone else.
- Be considerate of others. When commenting, show others that you have read what they have written rather than just saying "great job".
- Be open to other people's opinions, but be prepared to discuss your own position if you don't agree.
- You know about good grammar, spelling and punctuation. Use it!
- Save abbreviations and shortcuts for texting!
Be aware of Copyright:
- Click on the link and read the following article about Copyright Issues on the Web
- Writing the comment like a letter (greeting, body, closing, signature)
- Using correct spelling, punctuation and spacing
- Reading over the comment and editing before submitting
- Complementing the writer in a specific way, asking a question, and/or adding new information to the post
- Writing a relevant comment that is related to the post
- No revealing personal information in your comment