Sunday, June 17, 2018

Inspiration

MAKER FAIRE 2018

WOW! Oh WOW! I thought more than once at the 2018 Make: Maker Faire.

In October I attended my first Maker Faire in the San Mateo, CA. I had no idea how big this maker faire would be. From the moment I got in line and saw/heard some of the creations on the other side of the fence I knew I was in for a treat. 

Being around other folks that enjoy creating and sometimes breaking to create something new was so energizing. Sitting at a picnic table eating lunch on Saturday and having a young lady (8-9 years old) sit across from me that excitingly showed me the robot she had made was a blast.

The first day I skipped the food makers area thinking that would not be interesting. The second day I popped into the building mainly to get out of the sun and was introduced to some amazing innovative food products. 

Here are some of the sites and sounds from the 2018 Maker Faire

































No comments:

Post a Comment