Saturday, June 9, 2018

Great American Read


Watched the premiere episode of PBS's 'The Great American Read' today.


There are 100 books on the list. All of them are fiction. PBS did a survey to create the list of the 100 most popular books. You can find a printable copy of the list here. I have already read 61 of the 100 books on the list. Putting a few of the 39 I have not read on my summer reading list. 

Looking forward to seeing at the end of the summer which book is voted the number 1 in America. Some of the books I have not read since middle school and others have been recent reads for me. 

With that here is my list of books read in 2018 so far.

Vince Flynn - Mitch Rapp Series
  • The Third Option
  • Separation of Power
  • Executive Power
  • Memorial Day
  • Consent to Kill
Work-related books:
  • Culturize: Every Student, Every Day, Whatever It Takes by Jimmy Casas
  • The Four O'Clock Faculty: A RogueGuide to Revolutionizing Professional Development by Rich Czyz
  • Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't by Simon Sinek
  • The End of Average: How We Succeed in a World That Values Sameness by Todd Rose
  • Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success by John Maxwell
I have a number of books published by Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc. on my summer reading list. Dave has published 50 books and I have read well over half of them. He is currently publishing books faster than I can get through them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment